Where to post comments: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1022&t=238335
Now bear in mind guys, Whilst it’s in BETA, It will receive CONSTANT Updates.
Just be prepared for errors and such early on!
– This Update added a whole new tab that will let you create your own packages that will later be compatible with the online repository 🙂
– Fixed the mod deletion.
– Made the lanucher path a bit more clear.
– The panels now have the integrated theme aswell, Don’t ya think they are much cooler?
– If people close the manager without pressing Finish Modding it will close the stream for them.
– Prevented people from running Minecraft before having finished modding.
– Many other little fixes…
-Install Mods within milliseconds! Literally! From Dr Zharks Mo’Creatures straight to Minecraft.jar and extracting the required files within 1.2 seconds for me!
– Online Repository, Will involve downloading any mod you want along with any dependency mods it relies on.
(Coming Soon, As you can see, Tab is already there and is my n°1 priority for this week)
– MAC – LINUX – WINDOWS Compatible (I think anyway)!
– Theming, Custom substance Look and Feels along with soon to be custom button themes (Coming Soon)
– Run Minecraft straight from the Application!